So you’ve bought (or built) a website and you’re looking to build your website traffic. The most impactful initial steps to make sure it can grow are discussed below:
See the original Top Tips To Build Your Website Traffic Twitter thread below, or scroll to read the expanded version here.
How to Build Your Website Traffic
@Landforce, @JamesonCamp, and @OrenMeetsWorld go in-depth and share some major alpha on strategies to grow websites on the Builders Build podcast series, and we break it down even more for you in the key points below:
Make sure you have email capture
- On every page of the site.
- In an exit popup.
- Linked to a service that lets you do onboarding automation to nurture new leads.
Set up your SEO
- Each page should have a term you’re looking to rank for.
- Titles and meta descriptions should be filled out.
- Set up a service like Ahrefs or Semrush to monitor opportunities.
- Look to establish more links back to your site.
Put your content on social
- YouTube is an overlooked resource. Republish content there as videos and embed them on the site and landers
- Evaluate appropriate social assets to add. Don’t go where your customers are not.
- Make sure your social links are on on your website and in your emails.
Add useful content – and then add some more
- If you have some SEO success or if you’re starting from scratch, there’s no such thing as too much content, as long as its USEFUL.
- Focus on 2-3 blog entries a week, with video versions for YouTube.
- Put your content to work in email automation!
Catch the Builders.Build podcast with my best friends, Colin and James, to discover more about our individual TikTok perspectives and entrepreneurial journeys across brands, products, websites, and more.
Thank you for reading this how-to guide to build your website traffic!
If you found this content insightful and helpful, please be sure to like and share this article with your circle. Also, make sure to subscribe to the newsletter for more product development tips!
There’s never been a better time to start your own brand than right now. Browse the Product World library for more guides, expert tips, resources, factory links, and brand insight now.
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Be sure to share your thoughts and ideas with me everywhere you see my personal brand displayed: @OrenMeetsWorld. You’ll find 7,000+ links to my creator content on:
NEWSLETTERS YOU SHOULD BE READING
Join thousands of happy readers already on my Product People newsletter when you subscribe. I’d be excited to have you in the community!